Agency Updates: Our Mission & Values
It’s 2023, and as we expand our team and services, we thought it was the perfect time to revisit our mission statement and revise our values to better reflect how PLAY has evolved over the last year.
Our Company Mission
Our mission is to foster a collaborative environment for team members and partners to thrive and reach their full potential. We educate ourselves and our partners about industry trends and use our out-of-the-box thinking and ethical compass to guide them to long-term growth and success.
Why is a Mission Statement Important?
Not only does our mission statement help set the tone for our ad agencies’ daily practices, but it also offers a quick summarization of who we are to potential partners. Forbes.com writes, “When you promote your mission to your employees, it results in a higher level of employee engagement and positive work culture, keeping them invested in the good work your company does when they go about their day-to-day tasks.”
As we work to expand our services and become the best version of ourselves for our partners, the above mission is an ideal reminder of where we’ve been and where we’re going.
Our Company Values
- There is no limit to how far you can grow in this company. Such goals are determined by you and mapped out by the leadership.
- We consistently pioneer a way forward to lead our partners’ growth.
- We’re all about teamwork, internally and externally
- Our culture fosters an environment for top talent to find a home while also being challenged to grow.
- Our brains work a little bit differently. We’re designed to look at growth years down the road and place the stepping stones to get you there. Out-of-the-box thinking and strategies flourish here.
- Dynamic Thought
- Melding our backgrounds and experiences into an aptitude and excitement for what we do every day.
- We are always trying to educate ourselves and our partners about industry trends and knowledge.
- Our team has a solid moral compass that we use to guide our decisions always
Why are Company Values Important?
Adhering to our company values means that our ad agency is maintaining a high level of communication within the company and with our clients. It means that each one of our team members comes to work ready to collaborate and give valuable ideas and feedback.
As Trello says, “Strong relationships are built on shared values. Work, no matter how technical, is all about relationships…Strong values, authentically reflected in culture, make companies a better place to work.”
With so many updates and changes happening in the marketing industry, and the chaos of marketing itself, it’s important for our PLAY Creative team to maintain core values that bring us together and set us apart from the competition.
We can’t wait to see what 2023 brings, build upon our brand and focus on who we are as a company. Our mission and values are the heart of what we do as an advertising agency and as people working in the corporate world.