PLAY Internship Program
There’s no better way to get to know the industry than by working in it. The PLAY internship program creates an opportunity for our professionals to give back, and it gives students and young talent the chance to learn by doing. As an intern, you’ll collaborate with, and work alongside, our team to build your real-world experience.
Throughout your stint at PLAY, you will: gain projects to add to your portfolio, enhance the skills needed to advance your career, and make connections with professionals who can offer support along the way.
What you will learn
- Team building and collaboration
- New processes
- New design techniques
- How to prepare press files and work with print vendors
- Assist our team in creating dynamic dielines
- Assist with creative thought/brainstorming
- Content creation
- Assist with social media management
- Client engagement experience
- Time management
- 3 month internship term
- Paid position opportunities after the 1st month
- Performance reviews are monthly for the first 6 months
- Hours weekly are flexible
- Join in on team Recess activities
- Sit in on team brainstorming activities
Current Intern Needs
- Thank you for your interest in PLAY! There are no openings right now but please check back later.
Email email@example.com with resume and portfolio samples if you are interested.